Pages

feeka coffee roasters

I meant to share this a few weeks ago but time got away from me. Last November proved to be the best month yet. Albeit being swamped with studies, I managed to slot in some time for a project that represents all the things I'm passionate about. If you've been following along on my Instagram, you'll pretty much know what I'm talking about.  But I'll keep that on a separate post.


Feeka is more than just a café, this urban aesthetic beauty is faithful to the tradition of Swedish verb and noun 'fika', which means taking a coffee break, usually with the accompaniment of a sweet food. This city darling is set to draw flocks of people for their daily hearty breakfasts, which seems to keep the crowds happy these days.

There's just something very right-on about the space that seems to pull everything together. The raw and unfinished scraped wall greets you as you enter the premises, and you'll find it hard to pull your eyes away from the green couch that blares across the room.

The coffee is as excellent as you would expect from a café that roasts its own beans and never miss a peach cobbler when it's available. God only knows how much I'm into that.

T.