Pages

mukha cafe


Time flies really fast, yet the speed is continuously anticipated. More so because I finally decided to go ahead and pulled the trigger on a flight ticket to Melbourne this end of the year! To me, the greatest joy of travelling is in essence, to claim my rights as a young fool and see the world in all my naivety. When I was young, my mother would bring my brother and I along to her travels and the best part was more often than not, being able to see a 7-Eleven shop and be amused at its presence and contains. My dorkiness is probably why my mother stopped bringing me along and bought me key-chains instead.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last weekend brought me to two continents; America and the Middle East; to savour an amazing gastronomic infusion of Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon on Arab Toast and Shahi Arab Tea on the side. A total match made in heaven! Who would have known, for MYR26 and 30 minutes drive are all it takes for an international breakfast treat? Mukha easily makes it to the top of my go-to breakfast spots for their non-complex, comforting food, and laid-back ambience. Heck, the fact that they serve poached eggs all day is enough to sum this place up. Mukha Cafe (... they're also good for when you want to boast about your recent travels to two continents. *score!)

T.