Pages

sprezzatura coffee



Last week, I attended my first gig and sat through an abysmal food poisoning by the back of the bar. Head down, if not leaning on my partner's shoulder, no big deal. But I was there, in the thick of an indie rock show, hearing the bits blare across acres of nodding heads.


You must think that was irrelevant. I thought so too. But I thought you might fancy some reminder not to eat a day old apple cake, just in case. Did you watch that scene when Snow White was fooled to eating a poisonous red apple? Yeah, we're better than that.

On the day I visited Sprezzatura was the day I attended my second live concert. A little traumatized by my previous experience, I made sure to steer clear from cakes. 

Obviously, that didn't happen. 

It was accidental. 

Completely necessary. 

Ate them like hot cakes. 

Gula Melaka Pandan Cake, Mars Bar Cheesecake. Go get em'!

Don't forget the coffee. Always a good idea. And if you need some culinary thrill, their sandwiches and pastries hit just the right note as that grumble in your tummy. Unfortunately, Fad (the man pictured in the last photo) isn't up for sale. His wife would probably tell you that. Let's not get into trouble.

T.