Pages

fuel cafe




You know what they say about not judging a book by its cover? Well, this place is not the case. I have to admit, I was immediately drawn to this cafe from its attractive type sign board and I find it hard to believe that it's almost non-existent over the internet. (Prior to this post, there had only been two reviews!)

Being the curious cat that I am, I knew I had to poke my nose in and test my instincts. True enough, Fuel Cafe is definitely one of the best deals in Damansara Uptown. This is where lines are overrated, and empty restaurants are totally underrated.

Don't be put off by the crowd, the Sze Chuan noodles at this quirky little lunch spot are delicious and it helps to know that they were all prepared by chefs from the mainland. Come to think of it again, I am glad the hype hasn't reached this gem of a place. I definitely enjoyed eating in complete solitude during my short visit.


T.