Pages

melbourne-bound

A few overdue shots of the artsy and chic Melbourne, as seen through my eyes. This trip was on my bucket list last year and I am ever so relieved to tick it off! I was there for a total of ten days but even then, they don't seem enough. A lot of time was wasted trying to figure out the public transport system and getting to know my whereabouts, and I have never been so grateful for all the kindness from the locals. By day three, I felt completely at home.



Cooked through the night, ate some delicious Italian, sipped brilliant daily pours, bonded with my two cool friends, found some beautiful strangers and partied in my heart.

Below are some notable gems that I visited based on location (mostly within the city):

Fitzroy: Industry Beans, N2 Extreme Gelato, Wilkins & Kent, St. Ali Coffee Roasters
Collingwood: Everyday Coffee
South Wharf: DFO, Charlie Lovett
Hawthorn: Axil Coffee Roasters
Little Bourke St.: Brother Baba Budan, Manchester Press
Queen Victoria Market: Francis Cafe, Market Lane Coffee, Vic Market
Prahran: Dukes Coffee Roasters, Prahran Market
Newmarket Station: Di Bella Coffee
Camberwell: Camberwell Sunday Market
QV Square: Max Brenner Chocolate Bar
St. Kilda: Luna Park, St. Kilda Beach
Lygon St.: ITALIAN FOOD

The only regret I have is not staying, just a little while longer.

T.