Pages

singapore xiv



I'm sure by now everyone knows of my love for Singapore. This time, I was accompanied by a dear friend on a decision made on a whim on January. We had only five days which was definitely too little for the both of us. Days were spared for catching up with our own friends and family, over cups of coffee and plates of pastries. But we silently knew that this was to be and I am ever so grateful to still have her as a friend. This made me realize how different this trip was than when I first came down to Singapore. It started with a friend, left with a dozen, and it keeps adding each passing year.

My heart is full just by looking back at this trip again. Thanks to everyone who made their time for me, you know who you are!

Pictured

One Man Coffee
Ronin
Symmetry
Wheeler's Yard
National Museum of Singapore

Not Pictured

The Bravery
Artistry
Arbite
Maison Ikkoku
Necessary Provisions
Plain Vanilla
Bloesem Shop
Creamery Ice-Cream


T.