Pages

touché


If you can't tell, I'm still on with my pastry love affair...

And the past couple of weeks had been all about satisfying this little, selfish craving. I always have a hard time choosing what to eat and making bad meal decisions seems to be my forte. Thankfully, I haven't regretted any during this beautiful phase.

Last weekend, I managed to fit a little adventure to a pastry nook at the suburbs in my schedule. Touché is the kind of cafe you wish to have in your own neighbourhood, 'nuff said. This pastry shop & more as they will, provides a healthy range of fresh-baked pastries and offers substantial meals that won't make a hole in your pocket.

Note to my future self: Go for the croissants, ask for a fresh-baked/reheat and if you're feeling fancy, their mille crepe is not too shabby... although, do you really need that extra calories?

touché pastries

T.